Support & Maintenance
Aurelius MSC – About
J McDermott – Management Systems Consultant
Bringing knowledge of industry, audit in business and experience as an external assessor.
An impressive success rate of design and implementation of Integrated Management System and single systems to certification, across industries as diverse as Building Services, Charitable Sector, Logistics & Warehousing, Rail, Engineering & Automotive, Design, Pharmaceutical and Retail.
Driving cultural and behavioural change, from process mapping and improvement, through efficiency improvements to ensuring legal & certification compliance, and implementation of principles of key standards can bring great improvements to your business.
- Development and alignment of business processes and supplier development, whilst staying ahead of changing customer requirements for clients.
- Provided substantial input to the development of Sedex, and of the audit functionality of Q-map software.
- IEMA associate status.
- Successful certification of the IMS that I designed and implemented across 20+ sites across UK & Europe for ISO 9001, 14001, 28000, OHSAS 18001, BRC, AEO & FACT.
- Implementation of holistic combined audit for site assessment.
- Writing the submission that won NLUK the UKWA Environmental Award.
- Improvement of audit system, visibility and reporting for automotive client.
- Engagement in Faster Time to Market projects for automotive client.
- Alignment of ISO 9001 and Business Excellence into joint assessment for internal audit.
Training & Awards
- TS 16949:2009 Internal Auditor Course
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead Auditor (Conversion Course)
- Associate of the Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment
- Auditing Factories for Product Safety Course (M&S / SGS)
- Introduction to BS 17799
- Ethical Audit Course
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- ISO 9000:2000 Lead Auditor Course
- ISO 9000:1997 Lead Auditor Course
- IRCA registered internal auditor